Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Had a small chat with Sheryl, my bao berr... just now before we started doing our homework. We started chatting about things and I reflected on the issue. Actually she really have similiar things happening as me, even her feelings. I can really share n talk to her, just love her so much<3<3 She can always understand me. Both of us have the mindset that every relationship won't last, i'm really scare to be in a relationship cause maybe insecure??? or i just scare to be hurt?? I just have no trust in it. I just need a guy to change my mindset. It's hard to find a faithful guy but i hope i will be the lucky one to find it:) Ok la, now what i want is to study la, I really hope to do well in O's but somehow a bit slack. No no cannot like that. I have to work hard JY!!!!!! As for relationship, i put it aside first la. After O's ba or when i guaduate. Whether i like or not, friends first. I 've no choice, i dun want to be selfish. I agree with what sheryl say, whether or not to give them ans is not important at all, is all about the time. Soo... study ba!!!! <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment