Friday, July 6, 2012

LLBBQ!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!<3
I really dun know why people just like to think so much, anyone know the story behind it??? Nah, you dun even no so what are you thinking about?? Trust your gut instinct over spreadsheets. There are too many variables inthe real world that you simply can't put into a spreadsheet. Spreadsheets spit out results from your inexact assumptions and give you a false sense of security. In most cases, your heart and gut are still your best guide. This is what i told myself, everything i do,just follow my heart but sometime things are not as easy as abc. You will definitely have to been through something to make you a better person. I just hope to be a better person cause i want the people around to be happy.

Well, today was my Bao berrr.... LLBBQ MAVIS<3 Birthday!!!! Actually yesterday i spend quite a time to think of how to make her birthday a memorable one but somehow the Timing was not right ar, most of them were having CCA and she is not free in the night. I was very sorry if her birthday celebration was simple cause we really dun have the time but i really hope that she enjoyed and felt happy for all those surprise that we did for her and COCKROACH. My muscle was already aching after running so much but,however, Its still worth it la. As long as she like it. Wow! Her first time eating ice cream with us. Great time together<3<3 But can i say something?? She was quite scary when she have mood swing... Opps...:x But i still love her la<3<3<3 I'll never forget her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment