Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I've been through lots of problem these few days yeah, Hais in term of friends, studies....... Well, what to do, life still goes on. I've learn how to be more optimistic, when i meet any problem just smile and tell urself to be strong "everything will be alright" God will help you, when he knows u are sufforcating, he will open a window for u to breathe. 

Is a friendship really that hard to last?? Hais, I really dun no. Everything is just a dream to me. I dun no why i will always feel very hurt to see my friends being sad. Sometime i will thought of whether if im like that, will i be taken for granted? Or will i be just a toy for people to 'play' with?? I hope im not thinking too much. 

I find myself very bad, is like we have been neglecting people around us. Im so sorry. I will spend more time on you ok? I know in class you will feel a bit left out, but my dear i'll try not to let u have this feeling ok? I will be with you. I know you have been through lots of things too but what i want to tell you is that You're not along babe? I will always stand beside and support you. 

In life, there are many things that we are unexpected and we cant do anything about it, so just stay strong and do not let people see your own weaknesses, or they will only harm you. We have to protect ourself, i have understand that whatever things that we do, we cannot depend on other people, we just have to depend on yourself because if u give ur trust and one day u no that ur friend actually betrayed you, this is the time where you will only be very hurt by them therefore this is one of the way to protect urself from getting hurt again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment