Sunday, July 22, 2012

My awesome BRO!!! <3
Ok, the handsome guy beside which is my bro shall be one of my topic today!!:) He is a very good bro, really concern about me. He is a very sweet guy although sometime very annoying, THIS IS HIM.<3 I still love him even though. I will never forget what he did for me and bully me when i'm young. JK.Maybe he have only one sister and i also only have one bro which is him, thats why we're so close. But if one day, i would have to leave this world, the only thing that i want to tell him is that he is the BEST bro i've ever met and i love him very much. Not going to tell him this now but one day......


I suddenly feels that my parent really very caring,although ya, sometimes there's some misunderstanding but its normal isn't it? They are still the most important people in our life, they are the one that really love and care about us. They want the best for us. Be grateful that we still have them.<3Cant imagine if one day i lost them, what will i do? Not gonna think about it.


I really feel very blessed to have so many friends and my family with me, so what's more do i ask for? I'm contented. Although having so many friends may be a scary thing but at least i know who are the one that i can rely on, and just one will do. I just don't understand why there's betrayal in some friendship? What do they want from others? Don't you find a pity to cheat on someone that really believe in you?  I will really feel very sad to lose friendship.

 I always find friendship  is a very mysterious bond between human because is like its a fate for you to meet someone vs so many people in the world. So this is what god's plan. He is the one that leads everything but whether or not its sustain, its all depend on you and the other party. So isn't it sad to end it? DEFINITELY!! So I'm gonna cherish my friendship even if i know that they are just trying to make us of me, i know i can protect myself. Just stay happy, always smile and everything will be easier to work.

Friday, we just got our Exam timetable. Wow, just less than a month and we're going to take our examination. This year past real fast, few months seems like few days. Next year it will be worst, my Bro had been scaring me this few days, don't be so evil can? Nvm, its ok. 400++ days to our O levels, so nearrrrr.... Why CT2 5 days only? Can you just give us more time to study? The last day of the exam, E1 and E2 still have A math from 3-4pm thn Sheryl still have Cca :( Nvm la anyway i feel that birthday is the day when Mothers when through all those pain to bring their beloved child into this world, so we should be thankful to our mother on our birthday. MUM!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! <3<3

一個人不可能 


DING DANG!!!! This is one of the songs that tells her story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment