Saturday, June 30, 2012

There always sun shine to brighten up your day and life, hope this sun shine will brighten up Everyone's life!!!

















Well, i guess i've been lieing to myself. I dun mind hurting myself but i dun wan to hurt anyone. yeah, study first....  but i really hope to substain it, i have experience this lots of times. And everything change . I really feeling very sorry and there u said "thank you for everything", making me guilty ar. Maybe one day i will tell u or maybe not (i shall see). I dun no anything, maybe i just dun wan to think or i really dun no but i know i have many people around me that willing to help. On phone with Sheryl<3 for long yesterday nite, she knows and understand everything even my feelings and i know I can really share everything to her. Well everything is over and i really hope you will be happy and alright! 

No comments:

Post a Comment