Friday, July 16, 2010

Yesterday, SCIENCE lesson gt back the paper, 15 1/2, luckily pass sia, i scare fail.Recess tme slack in the classroom, Sheryl n Lst eat their lollipop manz.... haha i still have it with me, from YUANNIEEE...... she give wan ok? I no she very good la..... Math lesson, Mr Fauzan gib Lst back her test paper then come over,Mr Fauzan help Lst he say Lst act as if she dun no how to do cos she wanna wait Mr Fauzan to come over and help her. Very BHB leh!

Assembly very sian dun no wat act is tat, so i Slp lor... Haha. After scl Hilmi 4 plu then can come n do the PW, so Mavis dun wan to do oso cos she say she very tired. So I stay back with Sheryl and do homework, after tat at around 3.30pm then have our lunch. Sheryl went home after lunch, so I go Lst house. At Fajar Cool! Then We go Mac and find her fren (Sorry forgot their name.Haha.) to do homework.

I went home and get change and went running with Bro and his fren, Darryl?,FINE. They run very fast sia and their stamina very good, of couse better than me.I always run half way then walk,very sian leh.Wa! very thirsty tat tme.... wanna drink WATER!

TODAY! Cher change back to individual seat, cos a lot of cher complaining tat our class very noisy. Then recess tme, slack in the classroom again,Sian. I lying on the table and listen music ( AI shang ni-By2) Ok, dun say about it le. After scl I have lunch wif my dearist Rui Lin and Sheryl, then we went to slack. They went 4 CCA at 2 then meet Lst after her HTM......cool!.

End here..... Love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment