Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hiiiiiii....... Today very hardworking, update blog sia! Haha. SURPISINGLY huh? Ok! Today slp till very late sia. Cool, very long never slp so late le, Love it.♥ Then Prepare and went out...... Went to Parkway Parade to have our lunch, streamboat,cool......... Didnt give it for long too! After our lunch, we have a walk in the mall.

My mother and father suddenly quarrel cos a very small matter, I juz dun understand y adult likes to make thg big instead of smalll, werid isnt it? I was the middle-man, didnt no wat to do,Hais. Adult quarrel, children suffer. UNDERSTAND! Doubt u will understand it.I real hate ppl to quarrel......All the way home is speechless.........

Reach home, use my com. Till 6 plu ba, really nth to do, did finish my homework on Friday alr.The mayb 7 plu gt ppl come to our house n c the house....... Hais, nidda to move out le. I really dun wan, still wanna move to Bukit Panjang estate. HATE IT....... But wat's the point, alr sign le. Currently listen to

张栋梁-明白♥ and chatting wib Muen juz now, now no one cos none of

them wanna chat wif me, So sad!


Nth to write already.K la, Nites! To those wanna slp. Have a early rest ok? Loves♥ everyone always

No comments:

Post a Comment