Friday, July 9, 2010

Do u thk i no tat cher will change the ur seat? The problem is even b4 the lesson start, u alr said u wanna change ur seat. Now cher change ur seat alr u not happy. Wat exactly u wan, tell me la! Wan to change u say, dun wan to change oso u say.......very unreasonable.If u wan ask cher to change my seat instead of urs la, i oso dun mind one...... PISSED OFF!!!! Then Zheng fu and Siew tian fight in class, so violent n niosy. I juz wanna peace!

Sheryl as me somethg through phone, then Zheng fu asking telling cher tat we using phone. Luckily, cher nv go to us........ Then after scl, Sheryl,Rui lin and I had our lunch and then go to our secret place to tell each other abt our secret......... After tat, they nidda go attend their cca, so i go home lor, nth to do oso. Met Fouzy at outside the mosque, actually i didnt saw him, is he saw me.Haha. I walk to Pending to take Lrt, cos i dun wan to go home earlier.

At home very bored leh, no one at home. Only left my maid at home and my bro 7 plu then come bck.Hais.... everyone were in bad mood. PLU I today sick. Omg! I wanna ........
Ok! mayb stop here.... teehee..... LX LOVE everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment