Thursday, August 16, 2012

WTF!!!! The moment i step in my house in the afternoon, i thought everything is in peace but i was wrong!!! Can you all just kill me la, stop me from all this CRAP!! It's like my family gonna..... My Mum just walk off like that and called my Dad, telling him that She's not coming back any more. What do u mean by that huh??? Can u please dun be like that. It's also hurting of us ok?? 

Currently both my parent not all home and it just give me an insecure feeling:( MUMMY!! DADDY!!! PLEASE.... I BEG YOU TO STOP THE FIGHT OK?? PLEASE..... I really want to tell them this, but hais... I dun wanna let them see me in this state, they have problems too. Well, i shall just bear it ba. Just FML la!!! Seriously August is the worst month I could ever get. The amount of tears drop is countless, I HATE IT!!! Well, nobody will know how i feel right now. SUX!!! I really feeling scared, afraid that my family will..... FML!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment