Thursday, August 16, 2012

Alright!! finally exam is over and i dun have to be so stress every single day. Well stress really kills, I've been trying very hard to control my emotions these few days to the extend that I'm talking to myself :x Anyway its a way to keep myself calm. 

Ok I'm quite TIRED today, 1 hour of sleep and woke up at 2.00am because of my parent:( It's normal for parent to quarrel but why did u used the word divorce? Both of them should calm down and settle tgt right? Or maybe one day you will regret on that solution, well everything is fixed, can't do anything alr. 

It's like u don't know how i feel at that moment maybe u thought I didnt hear but i just have lots of things running through. Really can't sleep after that instead studying in the dark because i can't switch on the light as they're sitting outside on the sofa!!! I really dun know what to do and also havent finish studying but the only thing i can do is to wait. This 3 hours are seriously terrible for me...... Yet 5 o clock start to prepare and head of to school to study. 

I have the feeling that i will fail chem but if i really do, I'm will......:( First time failing. Hais... let god do his work ba. Went home earlier today, Ive  nothing to do in school and that I'm tired. Gonna really wish Sheryl RuiYan and Carina all the very best of the bloody A Math paper tmr!!! Urrggg.... really tired,shall take a mini rest ba. Bye;)

那些年 - (胡夏 - Hu Xia)

No comments:

Post a Comment