Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Seriously, what's life for? what for working hard,always trying to hold it on? GOD, why my life have to be control? Why are you so cruel to me? Did I do anything wrong to get such treatment or is it I deserve it? Even my own learning environment have to be control and force? Then what for I go home early? just to see your face or just to be control? JUST FUCK MY LIFE, it was my first time using such harsh word,but i seriously…… 

No one on earth can bring me out from here, no one can help me, no one can protect me,no one can understand it. NO ONE! Do they even bothers? Do they even cares about me studies? They dont even praise me for doing well, not even once in my whole life time. Is that a moltivation for me? They dont even know how's my doing. He is being selfish. While, Ive no choice. I swear to myself to be independence and i dun need them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment