Monday, December 31, 2012

HEY!!!! I wanted to write one last post for this year before it end:) Well, it was a great year no matter what had happen. I still cherish this year and will learn from thing that I've done wrong or even things that i didnt do wrong. We just have to learn from everything:) I still feel very bless and fortunate that god is watching me, this year academic achievement still not bad(top 25%) more than happy. And also got $$$CASH$$$ to take, teehee^^. 

WOW WOW, next year??? SCARY~~~ O's!!!! Well, still gonna work hard uh. Scare i regret:) 

Well, Memories down the year with them<3>


BABRAS<3>


THE PHOTO BOMBERS

SHOOTING CLUB

PIG, only know how to eat n sleep :p

CAMBODIAN!!!:p

Just wanna wish them a happy new year and hope that next year will be even better from them. Love ya!!!!<3>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment