Monday, September 10, 2012

Well, i seriously hate people who misunderstand others. If all u want to do is to assume, so be it but you dun have the right to hurt someone, Maybe the friendship is just too fragile. Its not like all of us have known each other for years and our friendship is always strong, thats what i thought but maybe I'm wrong? 

Well, maybe i shouldnt care about it or even bother to do something about it. I think i should just jolly well follow what they want, their mood and thinking. Its not like just one person that said that. Or is it i should just follow whatever you all think to make you guys happy? I cant have my own thinking uh? Hais... i shouldnt care la, to make every single happy is not easy so why not just make my life simple if i really cant acheive it. 

Hais.... these days were seriously crappy, someone from other school contact me and started saying all those mushy words. Hey please, although i know u but can u just stop sending all those..... I told u "FRIENDS", dont u understand what is the meaning of FREINDS? Stop making be that bad person again please, u will not know how torturing to be in that position. It can really make u go crazy and just tear every night. I will just be very cold to u if u continue with that, friends i dun mind. I know i should learn from my mistake so please let me go...... I dun want to hurt u. 

 Shall listen to music!!! old song but awesome one<3 font="font">
手放开- 李聖傑

No comments:

Post a Comment