Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hey, hi everyone..... Erm... why did u guys act so weird this few days....... Wat really happen? Can u all at least tell me? I really wanna know wat actually happen, i wanna solve the problem but not running away from it. Running away from problem dun really works ok? And when i ask u , u will merely just said NOTHING. R u trying to hide anything or u just dun wanna say? U cant hide anything, as wat i said, im gonna face this soon or later. R u trying to help me or making me feel worse? Seriously i dun even no wat to do, no one is helping me....... FINE ! Lets not tok about it!!!!

Today, get back my report book. Lucky i didn't drop to NA. My position in class is 11/40 n level is 50/161. Heng!!!.... I really feel so scare. Just now went to sheryl's ahma's hos to do the present for RY. Ahhh!!!! TIME IS SERIOUSLY SOOOOO PRECIOUS THR!!!! U gonna rush everything within a time limit. Rushing through everything n even when i reach home, im still feeling so nervous. I dun no why.... haha weird. Carina oso....

Gtg soons...... Byes!!!! Love u guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment